Who You'll Work With
As a modernized technology company, our Slalom Technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have passion for building strategies, solutions and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds and emerging technologies.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Work on solution-based, outcome-oriented projects with a highly skilledSlalomteam
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to analyze, design, & deliver innovative solutions for a wide variety of business topics and industries
- Lead meetings, track + manage action items, and provide project status reporting to management
- Proactively identify risks, and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues
- Assist with testing scenarios and validate test results
- Work closely with both IT and business clients, to best align business needs with technical capability/ feasibility
- Contribute to software-based initiativesasa developer
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future business performance
- Conduct and participate in client white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed, playing a key role in client relations
- Produce deliverables using various software tools covering traditional as well as modern technologies
- Produce documentation to aid both business and IT users and administrators of the software and database platforms related to the solutions produced
- Actively participate in agile development projects
- Bring new ideas, passion and energy
- Demonstrated the ability to quickly learn new skills and concepts and bring them to our clients
- Participate in internal Slalom events or initiatives, or even better start your own
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; OR demonstrated working experience in this space
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with relational or nonrelational databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience with HTML and CSS,a front-end framework (e.g.Angular,React,Vue.js, jQuery, etc.),andAPI frameworks(e.g.Java Spring Boot, Python withFlask, .NETWeb API, or NodeJS with Express)isa strong plus
- Experience with modern business platforms such as Salesforce,PowerApps,Tableau, PowerBI, or Qlik
- Experience withbuilding things in the cloud: AWS, Azure,orGCP
- Ability to blend development skills with practical business knowledge
- Ability to take ownership of work and seek out opportunities to provide meaningful solutions
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to deliver your message to varied audiences
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a vast array of information
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Rigorous and logical problem-solving approachwith an ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Adaptable self-starter who can create structure in ambiguous environments
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Understanding of AGILE project approaches and methodologies
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Exposure tocloud solutions, architecture, related technologies, and their interdependencies
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $150 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job has expired.