Department: Employee Health & Benefits
Reports To: Manager of Technology Solutions
The EB Technology Solutions Analyst will support the Manager of Technology Solutions and internal service teams in regards to technology solutions for our clients.
Education and/or Experience
- Research & Service
- Support the EB Technology Advisor with evaluating and vetting systems for best client fit such as, but not limited to:
- Online Benefit Administration
- Review and maintain platforms to ensure configurations comply with client requirements.
- Conduct calls with current service partners as necessary, to assist teams and clients with concerns or current issues.
- Provide project oversight for benefit administration system implementations and ongoing updates.
- Provide project oversight to ensure EDI feeds are implemented and actively transmitting data to carriers and vendors.
- Work with carriers, service partners and internal teams when electronic data integration issues need resolution.
- Track service partner features and functionality for comparison and vendor usage quarterly to be used as a Division resource. Assist with drafting, managing and overseeing the RFP selection process for new service partners.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and new market entrants as the HCM/HRIS market landscape evolves.
- Assist and educate clients on monitoring and resolving data discrepancies and inaccuracies within the benefits administration system or carrier database
- Manage ad hoc client projects as needed
Education and/or Experience
- Internal Support
- Work with Division associates to provide training and guidance on applicable systems.
- Act as a Division resource for questions related to systems.
- Various system configuration, troubleshooting, and testing
Successful candidate will be a service oriented individual with high personal standards and a hands-on work style. This position requires an individual who is comfortable working at a varying pace, managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, adjusting priorities often, and managing frequent interruptions.
This position interacts with and provides service to a large group of internal associates / offices and has high levels of contact with external vendors. The Technology Solutions Analyst must be positive and approachable, and work effectively with diverse personalities. In addition, the following is required:
- Successful work history to include 3+ years of experience in health and welfare products / market and specifically in the field of benefits and HR systems.
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred.
- Professional history must show increasing levels responsibility directly related to the performance of the above duties.
- Analytical, solutions-oriented team player who takes initiative and drives for results
- Strong familiarity with the Employee Health & Benefits marketplace to include unique business industry needs, carriers, and other broker agencies. Strong knowledge of benefit plan designs.
- Current technical knowledge and understanding of Employee Benefit federal and state legislation.
- Strong understanding of systems functionality across multiple platforms (HRIS, Benefit Administration and Payroll)
- Proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with ability to run reports and manipulate large data sets.
- Ability to make independent decisions and use good judgment in addressing and servicing client and team needs.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide non-technical explanations to technical matters, and present information in a clear, concise and accurate written and verbal format.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Maintain a valid Driver's License & have reliable transportation.
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- 5% travel is required. Travel consists of 1 - 2 overnight trips per quarter covering areas both in and out of state. Extended work hours (10 - 12 hrs/day) required on occasion due to attendance and participation at networking and industry functions.
This position is not eligible for remote work in Colorado.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.