Be part of something bigger.
That's the opportunity waiting for you at LexisNexis. We're a leading global provider of content, tools and analytics that help customers enhance productivity, improve decision making and advance the rule of law around the world. That's a big deal, and it opens up some very big career possibilities for smart, driven professionals. If you're ready to take your abilities to the next level, we're ready for you.
Telephonic Product Specialist
The Telephonic Product Specialist position serves as a subject matter expert for LexisNexis products. The Telephonic Product Specialist drives customer awareness regarding the value and competitive differentiators of our products by conducting presentations, training and demonstrations. Through these activities the Telephonic Product Specialist drives usage and preference and uncovers leads and opportunities to help drive revenue and POS. We are looking for you to:
- Proactively and aggressively takes actions to increase awareness and drive usage and preference of LN content, products and services
- Identifies and targets revenue and growth opportunities within assigned market and/or accounts
- Demonstrates deep product knowledge; acts as internal resource for sales, marketing and segment
- Prepares and delivers specialized customer presentations to drive usage, communicate our value proposition and competitive differentiators
- Provides support and training for the sales team through joint calls, demonstrations and training
- Conducts competitive research, analysis of findings and shares information with product, segment and marketing
- Meet and/or exceed Revenue and POS targets
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven sales/customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Juris Doctorate preferred
- Ability to lift/carry laptop or iPad and other sales materials up to 25 lbs.
In addition to the incredible rewards of advancing the rule of law around the world, a career with LexisNexis enables you to enjoy an amazing compensation and benefits package and limitless growth potential within a fast-paced and fun working environment. Find out for yourself!
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.