This job has expired.
Our client, a non-profit organization located in Waltham is seeking an Executive Assistant to support their CEO and President. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
· Maintaining current information on Board of Directors, committees, associate and honorary board members in Raisers Edge and on public drive.
· Publishing New Board / committee directory before board meetings.
· Providing all logistics for quarterly Board meetings and assists with preparation of materials.
· Organizing committee meetings and teleconferences for executive management team.
· Assisting with travel arrangements and business meetings.
· Managing President & CEO's calendar.
· Creating PowerPoint presentations and other materials for Board of Directors and staff meetings.
· Providing on-site management and oversight of Two Ten's physical workspace, including signing for packages, coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring operation of office equipment, and supporting on-site staff and visitors.
· Working with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
· Planning in house or off site activities, such as parties, celebrations or conferences.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in supporting an executive, have advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Zoom and Microsoft Teams. This role can compensate up to $32/hr and will annualize between $60K-$70K. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted 30 minutes ago
Kansas City, Missouri
Posted 30 minutes ago
Falls Church, Virginia
Posted 25 minutes ago