Welcome to ZimVie, a new, publicly traded global company focused on improving quality of life for our patients. Our company is founded on a legacy of established brands, medical experts and over $1B in annual revenue. We design, manufacture, and distribute a comprehensive portfolio of innovative solutions for implant dentistry, spinal surgery and bone growth stimulation. Our seasoned leadership and dedicated global team of more than 2,500 is focused on shaping an exciting future for ZimVie - we hope you'll consider being a part of it!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Expected Areas of Competence
These include but are not limited to the following:
* Drive sales growth and exceed assigned quota supporting the TSR through acquisition of new customers, while expanding sales of existing customers through the sale of implant, restorative, digital and regenerative portfolios.
* Prepare and implement a Territory Business Plan (with TSR) by identifying, targeting, and converting new business, as well as expanding existing business.
* Develop, solve, and execute local customer programs and events to drive sales, build brand loyalty, and ensure the safe and effective use of ZimVie products.
* Build strong relationships with oral surgeons, periodontists, dentists, laboratories, and related office staff.
* Strictly adhere to all laws and ZimVie policies and SOP's regarding any interaction with HCP's (Health Care Professionals), product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.
* Mandatory use of sales tools such as Salesforce CRM to effectively manage and plan sales activities. Consistently analyze reports to align sales opportunities with strategic plans to drive sales growth in assigned territory with the TSR.
* Attend and represent ZimVie at customer events as required, including but not limited to local, regional, and national trade shows.
* Collaborate with marketing and education to support the execution of product launches and new product sales strategies
* Train through additional learning platforms made available upon employment
Education/ Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree (Business or Health Science preferred)
* 1-2 minimum years of sales experience with a documented track record of overachievements
* B2B sales in health science preferred but not required
* Completed formalized consultative sales training (i.e.; PSS, Challenger, etc.)
ZimVie is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants for employment and employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, evaluation, compensation, and separation, are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, religion, religious beliefs, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy status (including childbirth, lactation, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), parental status, genetic characteristics or information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military or veteran status or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
In addition, ZimVie will provide applicants who require a reasonable accommodation, as a result of an applicant's disability, religion, religious observances and practices, to complete this employment application and/or any other process in connection with an individuals' application for employment. Applicants who require such accommodation should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZimVie generally does not sponsor applicant work visas for this position.
Requisition ID: 1121
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!
Posted 41 minutes ago
Posted 39 minutes ago
Posted 39 minutes ago