Marsh is seeking candidates for the following role based in Austin
Unqork Technical Lead
What can you expect?
We will count on you to:
- Lead a team of technologists building future state solutions for core business functions.
- Significant opportunity to lead transformative technology efforts to drive strategic future state in the placement and policy domain.
- Ability to play significant role in shaping tech organization methodology, processes and long term effectiveness
- Ability to drive adoption and growth in core technology shifts to modern architectures and platforms (e.g. no-code, cloud, micro-services and API enabled ecosystems)
- Significant growth opportunity in crucial function within Marsh
What you need to have:
- Lead the technical delivery of solutions utilizing the Unqork platform
- Work with vendors, architects, and other leads to define and implement standard development practices for the Unqork no-code platform including development lifecycle, code management/organization, and development best practices
- Become the SME for the Unqork competency, including architecture, configuration, development, and management concepts
- Define Unqork competency skills and learning path for new and existing developers
- Empower agile squads to implement solutions and deliver quality results in a dynamic environment.
- Identify and mitigates risks; Monitor progress and provide regular reporting. Takes timely action to ensure all issues are resolved. Develop and manage using relevant metrics.
- Be a trusted partner to leaders in other parts of business.
- Ensure projects are implemented in a coherent and consistent manner; liaising as necessary with user management to ensure that they are compatible with the organization's existing systems, standards, infrastructure and strategic plans.
What makes you stand out?
- BA/ BS in computer science.
- 8+ years of experience as a Lead Architect or similar role within a Software Product team with multi-tier architectures
- Experience with development using low-code/no-code platform technologies (i.e. Power Platform, Salesforce, CMS)
- Experience with Agile SCRUM framework
- Experience in DevOps principles and technologies including automation, package and repository management, CI/CD, containerization, and container orchestration
- Experience working with and managing a diverse, distributed team
- Experience working with business and technology teams in defining product requirements and meeting objectives on large scale projects
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills as well as great presentation skills.
- Experience with the Unqork platform
- Experience with MongoDB, Angular, NodeJS
- Experience with Jira, specifically managing Agile projects
- Experience with Microservices and/or Micro Frontends architecture
- Experience with large scale Agile frameworks (i.e. SAFe, LeSS )
- Certifications in one or more relevant technologies
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.