What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Provides leadership to Guides by daily coaching; delivering exceptional customer service experiences and examples; effective communication; delivering a positive atmosphere that is productive, professional and pleasant.
Creates an exceptional enhanced shopping experience by engaging the customer with the ultimate love for style, passion for quality and insistence on providing top-tier service; fully understanding and appreciating the importance of the customer's expectations; and lifting the experience by creating innovative ways to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible.
Implements and models customer service standards by ensuring unbeatable excellence in Bonobos standards; exemplifying an in-depth knowledge of the Bonobos product and brand; understanding unique needs of customers; creating an environment to set excellent customer service expectations that are aligned with customer needs and expectations and company goals.
Assists customers with a Bonobos one-on-one appointment based experience which offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to the web-driven model, not the traditional retail experience.
Creates long-term customer relationships by providing a personalized shopping experience; executing a digital client book driven by personal relationships that includes many aspects of the client's life including occupation, family and most important FIT (preferences on what the customer likes to wear and how they feel in the clothing); understanding completely how to meet the client needs and aspirations; and reviewing the customer shopping history to provide current and future recommendations.
Develops client experience strategies and plans in-store initiatives to drive product engagement, customer experience, brand loyalty, conversion and sales by driving NPS (Net Promoter Score) culture and participating in community events.
Manages and plans the execution and implementation of in-store visual merchandising by creating displays on the sales floor; ensuring a seamless seasonal flip or change of merchandise; providing product knowledge to teach Guides; and ensuring merchandise is appealing and easy to access.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .
The hourly wage range for this position is $15.74-$20.00*
*The actual hourly rate will equal or exceed the required minimum wage applicable to the job location.
Additional compensation in the form of premiums may be paid in amounts ranging from $0.35 per hour to $3.00 per hour in specific circumstances. Premiums may be based on schedule, facility, season, or specific work performed. Multiple premiums may apply if applicable criteria are met.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
2 - 5 years of sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience
1 year experiencing supervising or leading customer service
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
2628 NE UNIVERSITY VILLAGE ST, SEATTLE, WA 98105-5023, United States of America
At Bonobos we...
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another.
- Work hard because we love what we're doing, but also believe in balance.
- Back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family.
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - often over experience
Bonobos is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted 37 minutes ago
Posted 37 minutes ago
Posted 37 minutes ago