Are you an innovator? Product leader? Platform builder? The General Motors V2X team is growing fast, and we're looking for you!
We're posting the positions below to start, but if you think you're a fit, complete this profile to help us stay connected as we continue adding positions.
Welcome to GM EVGRO
GM is committed to Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions, and Zero Congestion. At EVGRO (EV Growth Operations), we are committed to accelerating GM into an all-electric future. EVGRO will inspire mass adoption of EVs through cross-functional strategies around vehicles, buying, charging, and ownership. The V2X group in EVGRO is developing innovative solutions that further enable EVs and accelerate sustainability goals for our customers and our communities. We are growing fast and building a team that is customer-focused, creative, cross-functional, and ready to lead this dynamic and rapidly changing industry.
Weseek team members who:
We are Hiring!
- Have a passion for renewable energy, climate solutions, and the EV revolution.
- Have experience with energy solutions, utilities, DERs, DERMS, and data platforms.
- Can help us imagine, create, and deliver creative solutions using EVs, storage, other energy assets, and the data streams that connect them.
- Are hungry to be a part of the energy transition, and can bring their full self, energy and skills to a fast growing team that is aligned to make this happen, with deep support from the GM ecosystem.
We are currently hiring for product managers, energy customer engagement experts, SaaS platform builders, energy data analysts, project developers and more, with the following initial positions currently posted:
Additional Job Description
- V2X Program Managers
- V2X Product Managers
- Energy Data Platform Managers
- Energy Data Analysts
More on the current positions:
V2X Program Managerslead market engagements for a range of V2X-related energy solutions associated with bidirectional charging, V2H, V2L, V2G and other advanced V2X functions. This includes helping GM partner with utilities, IPPs and other energy industry participants to understand, co-develop, and adopt innovative energy solutions.
V2X Product Managers are envisioning and building out the suite of commercial energy software solutions needed to deliver GMs energy solutions. The Product Managers lead the interface between the market facing Program Managers, the V2X Platform Managers, and our internal and external engineers.
V2X Platform Managers & Engineersare building the suite of capabilities that allow us to deliver specific V2X solutions.
By applying to this requisition, you will be considered for any of the roles listed above relevant to your skill set.
Energy Analysts work with our customer facing teams, engineers, and product managers to understand specific customer requirements, wrangle the data and ensure we are deploying the right hardware and software solutions to the right people, at the right time. Lots of fun predictive modeling and complex system integration work here!
If selected for consideration, during your initial phone screen, we will ask your position preference and do our best to ensure that you are considered for your first choice.Locations:
- Job locations can be remote OR at a GM site
- Relocation assistance is available to candidates who meet eligibility requirements
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.