What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Join us on Tuesday, May 9, 2023 for our Virtual Hiring Event starting at 12 PM Eastern Time!
We're hiring for our Retail Remodel Project Team Associates in Washington D.C.!
Virtual Hiring Event Details
Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Time: 12PM - 4PM Eastern Time
Registration: Please copy and paste this link https://bit.ly/3LfHOQH
Into your browser, to register
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between.
As a Retail Remodel Project Team Associate, you will play an integral role in remodeling facilities by dismantling fixtures and displays, stocking merchandise, setting up product displays; performing and updating fixture signing; assisting with store systems and cleaning departments in areas that have been remodeled. What are you waiting for, click on the link below to get started?
Are you a good fit as a Retail Remodel Project Team Associate? Yes, if:
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ableto work evening and overnight shifts
- Possess a valid state issued Driver's License
- Willing to travel, based on project assignment
- Have reliable transportation (public transportation will not be considered for this role)
- Ideal candidates will live within 60 miles of 310 RIGGS ROAD NE, WASHINGTON, DC 20011.
- 10% Walmart discount after first 90 days
- Paid Time Off - accrues starting after first 90 days
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits available after first 90 days 401K with company match (starting after 1 year anniversary)
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan Life Insurance
- FREE College through Live Better University
- Eligible for Annual Bonus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Associates will be required to attend and successfully complete all job-required trainings and assessments (for example, Academy trainings, Open Door trainings, etc.).
All associates in role January 1, 2021 or after will need to sign an updated JD including the above language (but will not be impacted)Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Commercial remodelingPrimary Location...
310 RIGGS ROAD NE, WASHINGTON, DC 20011-0000, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it's up to us to change the course of retail-and we're doing it every day. I feel unstoppable." - Diane, Project ManagerAll the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.Frequently asked questions
This job has expired.
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+