The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing the Shipping/Receiving team in a warehouse & manufacturing/assembly environment. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures, manages physical inventories, coordinates training for team members, and recommends improvements in process methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions. The Warehouse Manager is responsible to plan and manage workload to meet production, receiving & shipping schedules.
- Manages schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels to assure objectives are met
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiencies without compromising product safety, quality, nor integrity. This includes coordinating training of team members as required
- Manage and evaluate equipment resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Manage departmental performance metrics/measures, including visual and verbal presentations. Provides regular progress reports to manager
- Manage warehouse priorities to assure production, receiving, and shipping schedules & objective are met
- Audit, Reconcile and Report Inventory Accuracy as required
- Provide motivation, support, and guidance to all employees
- Set ambitious goals and communicate them to personnel
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all functions
- Supervise all employees in the Shipping/Receiving team and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within this team
- Communicate any problems or obstacles with other departments and management as required
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Good communications skills
- Leadership ability
- Must have the ability to make critical decisions, coach and expedite solutions when situations arise.
- Employee should be able to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Work standing or walking for long periods of time
- 5+ years' experience in warehousing operations
- 2+ years' experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.