JOIN OUR TEAM AS WE MOVE TO OUR NEW FACILITY IN BROOKLYN PARK!
Meier Tool & Engineering, Inc., which is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies, manufactures high-precision metal stampings and subassemblies for the medical device industry. We are a growing company and this year we will be moving into our brand new facility in Brooklyn Park, MN. Learn more how we are impacting lives daily at www.meiertool.com and www.cretexmedical.com.
What is it Like to Work at Meier?
We value the contributions of our employees and promote growth, safety and security for all our employees. Meier pays competitive wages along with a rich benefit package while offering a positive work environment with a focus on continuous improvement. Check out all Meier can offer you as a valued team member.
Wire EDM Machinist Position Summary
The Toolroom Machinist will be responsible to work in a precision tooling environment programming, setting up, and operating multiple types of Toolroom Equipment to manufacture multiple forms of tooling components from CAD models.
This positions shift schedule is Monday - Thursday 3:30pm - 2:00am
Wire EDM Machinist II Responsibilities:
QualificationsWire EDM Machinist Position Requirements:
- Program WEDM
- Setup WEDM
- Operate WEDM
- Surface Grind to Required Tolerances
- WEDM maintenance
- Accurately fill out and complete paperwork related to the components being produced
Wire EDM Machinist Preferred Requirements:
- Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of machining precision components
- Create programs for WEDM using Esprit CAM software
- Setup WEDM machines to execute CAM generated programs to create components to print specifications
- Setup and operate toolroom measurement equipment
- Surface grind to required tolerances
- Familiar with 3D CAD software, particularly SolidWorks
- Proficient in Esprit, SolidWorks
- Medical Device manufacturing
- Proficient in learning/understanding multiple NC machine interfaces (Fanuc, Agie, Sodick)
- Basic skills and knowledge of Lean principles and toolroom process flow
View Full Job DescriptionMeier Benefits:
As a Cretex Medical company, Meier offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. Meier also offers a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay. Meier also offers company specific benefits such as:
- Operational Excellence appreciation Lunches
- Volunteer Activities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
- Wellness Program
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
This job has expired.