CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
QualificationsPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Follow all safety/environmental and quality requirements/procedures.
- Work from shop orders, part prints, route and method sheets and direction and instruction from supervisor.
- Maintain weld tips.
- Weld components and units with specified size and type of weld, proper strength, and neat appearance.
- Obtain welding, fixtures and positioners from storage, identified by part or tool number, as indicated on route sheet.
- Weld beads of prescribed length, radius, and size to fasten elements securely together to meet specifications and leak proof seams when required.
- Weld elements to make regular and irregular, eccentric, and symmetrical weldments of simple, ordinary, and complex design.
- Vary amperage and voltage to obtain quality weld at maximum linear speed consistent with good quality weld.
- Obtain accurate angular, dimensional and spatial relationships, within specified limits, by careful and frequent cleaning of fixture, proper positioning, clamping, and checking of parts in fixture.
- Obtain smooth, strong, leak proof welds when specified with required fusion and penetration and free from distortion and warpage.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and overhead work. Employee has some exposure to fumes, glare and radiation of arc. The employee is occasionally required to lift and move objects up to 40 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust to focus.QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Equivalent knowledge or similar experience in Gas Metal Arc welding process, downhand or horizontal spray arc, bare, wire, and vertical heliarc welding of sheet metals and metals of varying content, shape, size, and thickness, general practice and principles in welding, knowledge of weld symbols; characteristics and properties of various metals, techniques in welding to obtain proper fusion, penetration, and strength; avoidance of burned or cracked welds, distortion or warpage, excessive weld metal or splatter, including slag, and other forms of defective weld structure. Knowledge of simple mathematics, for reading blueprints and for use of measuring devicesEEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.