About Working at Commerce
Wouldn't it be great to build your career at a bank that's known for helping people with their financial challenges? That's exactly what you'd be doing when you join the team at Commerce Bank. We're looking for teammates who are ready to do whatever it takes to help our customers with their everyday financial needs. You'd be helping yourself too, because Commerce has a tradition of recognizing and rewarding team members for their talent, skills and contributions.
No wonder we've been an industry leader for over 155 years and have developed a reputation as a great place to work in the financial services world. If you'd like to be a part of a team and culture that is respected by its peers and in your community, we should talk. We're always looking for the best and brightest.
About This Job
The main purpose of this job is to sell new business while adding and developing new relationships to Commerce Bank within the Healthcare Industry for their assigned territories.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Play a key role in the bank's Blue Chip around Healthcare Payments & Expansion Markets
- Sell new business for existing target markets across Integrated Receivables, Patient Financing, Online Bill Pay Solutions, and all supporting services
- Responsible for provider clinical target market and hospitals below 100 beds
- Practice Richardson Consultative Selling
- Perform Healthcare Payment Cycle Reviews
- Collaborate with Senior Account Executive on Market Plans aligned with Payment Account Teams and Market Leadership
- Ensure sales cohesion between teams as verticals and specialization can overlap separate teams
- Utilize Insight360 automation tools for pipelines, tracking and lead development and distribution
- Define and implement specific campaigns and/or incentives that drive desired behavior/results
- Develop and maintain client relationships with key decision makers for target accounts, through sales calls, networking events, industry events and written communication.
- Provide accurate and detailed revenue forecasting and deliver consistent, quarterly sales performance, while exceeding expected revenue target
- Ensure long term customer success: work effectively with markets and implementation teams to transition customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Maintain knowledge of competitor offerings and pricing including new trends and developments in the industry
- Ability to learn complex sales process end to end and perform advisory role within the healthcare industry
- Ability to identify cross selling opportunities across product and solution offerings and be knowledgeable to speak to competitive solutions
- Ability to achieve defined sales goals as outlined
- Ability to maintain a valid driver's license and meet Commerce Bank's driving record criteria; ongoing employment may be contingent upon meeting all driving requirements
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to apply discretion and sound judgement to solve problems efficiently and effectively
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Inquisitive, agile, and strong team player with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
For this position, Commerce Bank will review your motor vehicle driving record. If you express interest in and are considered for this position, you'll be asked to authorize our review of that record.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 1+ years Commercial Healthcare Payments or Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience required
- 1+ years Salesforce and Richardson Sales Consulting experience preferred
- CRCR Certification preferred
Location: 8000 Forsyth, St. Louis, Missouri 63105
This job has expired.