Location: Lexington, VA
Judge Healthcare is seeking a Medical Admin (no healthcare experience required) for an opening with one of our client's in the Lexingtonarea to assist with COVID-19 testing.
Location: Lexington, VA 24450
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 6am - 2pm
- All testing time frames: 7am-2pm, all staff must report by 6am for all testing days
- *MUST HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY*
The Admin will be responsible for handling COVID-19 screening registration of all patients. This will include entering all registration information into the system as well as aiding with other screening such as temperature checks and screening questions of all individuals as well as assisting collections staff who will be administering tests as necessary.Requirements/Qualifications:
All interested and qualified candidates can apply directly to Paige Feldman at PFeldman@Judge.com, or call Paige at 484-270-1804 for immediate consideration.Contact:
- Must have open availability
- Comfortable talking to patients
- Comfortable dealing with sensitive patient information and understands how to handle sensitive information
- Professional, team player
- Proficient on the Computer: using a patient portal, typing in sensitive information, navigating Wifi and/or Bluetooth with Scanners
- Troubleshoot Computer and/or printer problems;
- Follow proper CDC and social distancing guidelines: sanitize their hands frequently, wipe down area and equipment, wear a mask at all times!
- Have attention to detail
- Be able to set up the site and break down the site (this involves lifting/packing boxes)
- Comfortable being on their feet for long periods of time
- Comfortable lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Comfortable working both indoors and outdoors
- Follow directions/SOP's
- Follow HIPAA guidelines: do not share sensitive PHI or put any PHI at risk
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.