Dragados USA is seeking a Ancillary Engineering Manager to currently support the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel expansion project. This engineer manager will manage acquisition, installation and maintenance during the operation of the following ancillary equipment required to support the TBM activities during the excavation of the Parallel Thimble Shoal tunnel.
- Provides construction engineering and technical support to the project and project equipment.
- Establishes and executes the engineering, which includes the exchange of engineering information among the client, design engineer, and company project.
- Requisitions certain project materials, equipment, and services on the project.
- Interprets the intent and requirements of the design documentation and information.
- Performs technical administration of contracts.
- Supervise installation of equipment and ensure they are built and maintained as per technical requirements.
- Maintains working knowledge of applicable codes and standards for a project.
- Find potential issues ahead of time and be able to problem solve.
- Enforce site safety at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with Owners, Architect/Engineers, and subcontractors.
- Investigates and evaluates cause and extent of damage to equipment involved in accidents.
- Education: Mechanical or Industrial Engineer degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in equipment and engineering Management, preferable in tunnel construction projects or similar industrial processes.
- Computer skills:
- Microsoft Project
- Office: Word, Excel and power point
- Acrobat pro
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of construction operations
- Written and oral communication skills.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.