At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The Regional Continuous Improvement Manager coordinates with Divisional CI manager, Divisional and Plant Leadership and Continuous Improvement at the local level by developing and implementing systems and processes that optimize all phases of the production process (Safety, Food Safety, Quality, and Productivity). Through influencing others, coaching, training, and identifying and transferring practices, the role will be responsible for driving Lean Six Sigma Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives across multiple production facilities. The role with implement, enhance, audit and maintain the Saputo Management Operating Structure (MOS) within the Operations function.
How you will make contributions that matter...
You are best suited for the role if you...
- Utilize data-driven, structured problem-solving tools, such as Lean and Six Sigma to improve process capability, reduce variation and optimize performance as well as train on this process
- Identify and leverage best practices across the organization.
- Will support Divisional CI objectives as directed by Divisional CI manager
- Collaborates with Corporate Training and HR on training, education programs and mentoring continuous improvement relationships across the division.
- Collaborate across SDUSA as needed to support divisional CI objectives and plant specific improvement goals.
- Improve/Maintain MOS/CI process to all production facilities with system implement and expand as directed.
- Support and Develop Facility CI managers at production locations.
- Mentor and support all Certified Green Belts with in the division, supporting Six Sigma projects and established processes.
- Supports regular and periodic audits of the Management Operating Structure in Plants that system is installed. Support and lead implementation efforts into facilities without MOS structure in place.
- Facilitates the development of action plans to variances as identified through the audit process
- Leads problem-solving efforts to improve quality, safety, food safety, environmental and productivity and eliminates waste/cost of poor performance
- Identify and implement standardized Efficiency KPI's across the plants
- Applies financial analysis to identify areas of improvement. Work cross functionally with Finance resources at various levels as needed.
- Designs, drives and performs operational analysis of business processes
- Support and be an active member of Continuous Improvement Committee
- Adhere to the Saputo Code of Ethics and actively apply the Saputo values
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- Education - Bachelor's degree
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (or on path to obtain within 12 months)
- Experience - minimum of 2 years plant manufacturing or process improvement experience. Internal candidates require a minimum of 5 years hands-on plant operations experience.
- Ability to follow all Sanitation and Quality Policies and Procedures, and report and follow through on any deficiencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including SharePoint.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Proven track record of improved results in the areas of waste reduction, quality, costs, safety and service.
- Ability to select, coach, develop, engage and retain a team of employees.
- Travel - 70%, ground and air travel.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.