Are you ready to grow your dream career and become part of our ohana? Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, a world premier organization with resorts in destinations around the globe. Join our team and help us create exceptional vacation experiences for our guests!
Conduct Arrival, departure, damage, deep-clean and light clean examination, complete preventative maintenance and minor maintenance, occasional touch-up cleaning of MCH units in accordance with MCH standards and approved checklists. Assure that MCH units meet MCH rental standards. Meet and greet guests, owners and on-site property employees as a representative of MCH in a positive way with Aloha Spirit.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Perform daily arrival inspections, minor preventative maintenance inspections and work such as but not limited to changing light bulbs, batteries in door locks/remotes, replacement and installation of TV's and other appliances, etc.
- Provide and drive own vehicle from office to property/unit locations, complete expense reports for mileage and or expense reimbursements in timely manner as directed.
- Complete input of and follow-up of work orders in V12, report carpet cleaning, deep cleaning and any required maintenance, up-keep and or repairs needed in units, include photos when or if needed, report inventory needed in units such as linens and small appliances, report and follow-up on any damage.
- Deliver and or pick up inventory to be delivered to units, guests, owners and properties as needed.
- Assist with and install items such as but not limited to small appliances, Wi-Fi equipment etc. as needed and or assigned.
- Check units for thermostat settings, maintenance problems, lights turned off, and or any unauthorized use of rooms, move furniture from time to time as maybe needed due to weather or other conditions and other similar checks as assigned.
- Train to be able to complete unit quality control inspections and understand standards so they can be applied to regular arrival inspections.
- Cross-train for and assist the reservations office answering phones and other duties as needed and or assigned.
- Complete Aloha arrival and departure calls, assist guests/owners and on-site staff while on property as needed and or requested or assigned.
- Prepare and complete housekeeping reports, property arrival reports and other reports as assigned, communicate with UQCC, RS and OSM to ensure timely and proper status of units and discuss unit conditions and work required.
- Call out 3rd party vendors including housekeepers when work does not meet standards, maintenance for repairs etc. as needed communicate work to be done and complete follow-up documentation.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors CANDIDATE
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous Housekeeping, guest service and or maintenance/construction experience a plus Driver's License and proof of vehicle insurance required.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
This job has expired.