This job has expired.
About the CompanyImmunocore (NASDAQ: IMCR) is a pioneering, commercial-stage T cell receptor biotechnology company whose purpose is to develop and commercialize a new generation of transformative medicines which address unmet patient needs in oncology, infectious diseases and autoimmune disease. Our leaders in R&D are internationally recognised as some of the biotech industry's most successful drug developers. We are creating not just an environment where great minds can interact but an innovation powerhouse answering the big questions.
Focused on delivering first-in-class biological therapies to patients, we have developed a highly innovative soluble TCR platform. Our ImmTAX molecules underpin a new generation of precision engineered drugs that harness the immune system to treat a broad spectrum of diseases with high unmet medical need, including oncology, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases.
We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace, while seeking talented individuals to work with us across the many functions that will allow us to deliver new medicines to transform the lives of patients. You will work with outstanding people who together pioneer the research, development and commercialization of bi-specific TCR therapies. We aim to create an environment where individual contributions and initiatives can be maximized, while fostering a culture of collaboration, based on respect and integrity. We want each individual employee to own their career, as part of high-performing teams, and in the context of on-the-job and formal continuous development and training, as well as constructive feedback. We always strive to identify ways to improve what we do and how we do it, by asking questions, voicing opinions, exploring various approaches and staying connected with healthcare professionals, patients, academia and other key partners. Key ResponsibilitiesMAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The Associate Director of US Business Analytics and Insights will be responsible to build and lead the analytics and insights in the US supporting KIMMTRAK and the melanoma platform. The associate director will develop and lead processes that drive commercial insights, timely and accurate business informatics, data analysis, and support field team excellence in the US. The function also oversees performance/sales dashboard and reporting. Additional responsibilities will include ensuring that consistent, efficient, effective, and high-quality insights support is provided to multiple stakeholders including Sales, Market Access, Marketing, IT, Finance, procurement and other internal departments. This high visibility role will present analytics and recommendations to senior management that influence short- and long-term planning on a routine basis, offering significant opportunities for career development.
• Conduct market research to gain deep new insights informing our strategy and execution framework for our launched asset
• Lead insights/data strategy efforts to ensure accurate and reliable data assets are procured and onboarded
• Liaise with IT to further develop and deploy changes to relevant data, applications, and analytics
• Develop reports and analytics capabilities through key performances indicators that uncover business drivers and barriers, as well as allow for timely and actionable decision making by senior leadership
• Lead monthly/quarterly business reviews with leadership
• Lead weekly reporting and sales reporting for achievements versus target
• Liaise and manage day-to-day interactions with key external business partners and vendors that are critical to commercial functionality
• Assess field-team effectiveness to ensure optimal targeting, size and structure that supports commercial success
• Lead initial sales training on Operations data, systems, and tools for new hires and support on-going training workshops at national and regional meetings
• Drive the insights strategy informing the KIMMTRAK brand strategy plan for the US
• Own all HCP/Payer segmentation, targeting and positioning projects
• Identify and deliver on all post-launch training for the field-based teams
• Assist Ops Director in conducting implantation and strategy pull-through audits on the field team
• Assist marketing team in developing analytics behind omnichannel such as opt in rates, channel mix analytics
• Propose data mining projects to optimize the forecast
• Ensure all operational tasks are compliant and that appropriate analyses are performed to evaluate performance
• Management of varying projects that will influence cross-functional stakeholders
• Understand and adhere to regulatory, legal, and compliance guidelines
No direct reports
Experience & knowledge
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the pharma/biotech field or experience in consulting for either the healthcare or banking/finance industry
• Strong knowledge of syndicated pharmaceutical industry data and experience integrating these data sources into an in-house data warehousing platform
• Expert in gathering new insights through innovative platforms and market research techniques
• Strong knowledge of best industry-standard CRM (Veeva preferred) and BI tools relevant to pharma industry
• Commercial sales launch experience (US oncology or specialty launch experience preferred)
• Preferred experience in sales and commercial operational roles
• Skilled at negotiating with business partners or management and influencing senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization (business acumen)
• Established business planning and budgeting acumen and judgment
• Curious and data driven mindset, constantly questioning assumptions and working with a sense of urgency to enable the delivery of the best care to patients with cancer
• Must have extensive experience with US specialty distributor and/or IMS Sales data packages and the pharmaceutical sales process
• Competent in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access and familiar with data warehouse environments.
• Experience with PowerBI, SAS and SQL and adept at manipulating and analyzing data through Access and Excel
• Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Hands on mentality and willingness to go beyond that classical description of the role
• Ability to multi-task several projects under tight deadlines
• Strong organization and prioritization skills. Project management mindset.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to interface with cross-functional partners, alliance partners, and senior management
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently and without significant management oversight
• Ability to lead, influence, and work in a complex and cross-functional environment regardless of reporting structure
• Ongoing investment in developing self and others to deliver ambitious goals
• Understand, respect and abide by all local rules and regulations pertaining to pursuing pharmaceutical activities
Education & qualifications
Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred, IT or analytical/math education emphasis preferred
• We lead with science to benefit patients
• We are entrepreneurial
• We value diversity to drive innovation
• We respect each other and act with integrity
• We do the right thing
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE (IF APPLICABLE)
Work authorization and/or a valid passport is required for this role.
This job will be located in Immunocore's Rockville, MD location
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted 38 minutes ago
Battle Creek, Michigan
Posted 38 minutes ago
Posted 38 minutes ago