Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Audit Associate in Denver, Colorado might include the following:
Who You Are
- Attend a client engagement meeting with a nonprofit company to determine timelines and goals of an audit.
- Research business trends to professionally represent the company and apply this knowledge to the client's solutions, potentially developing new or additional business for the Firm.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless environment.
- Provide financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork in an effort to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures.
- Attend training seminars, professional development and networking events.
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning about various client business processes and traveling to different locations to assist clients (15-20 percent travel is required in the role).
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You enjoy being a part of a team and collaborating with others.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, have an active CPA license or are working to obtain it and have 1-2 years of experience in public accounting audit work.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Eide Bailly LLP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits and Compensation
The salary range for this position is $63,000-$74,000 annually. depending on experience and level.
Benefits for the position will include Medical, Dental and Vision What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn or our About Us page
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
This job has expired.