Intrepid Solutions is seeking AV Integration/Maintenance Technicians to join our Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Team comprised of AV SMEPs, AMX/Crestron/Extron programmers, engineers, integration, and maintenance technicians. Provide AV communications and media support for AV-related system components and programs.
OPERATING HOURS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Conduct hardware maintenance and minor installations on equipment.
- Undertake minor system tasks (e.g., loading software and rebooting systems) in support of hardware maintenance and operations functions.
- Install and incorporate new releases, updates, or other changes to COTS hardware and software (diagnostics failures or potential failure predictions).
- Operate and apply automated hardware management and diagnostics systems, including remote management and diagnostics) and interpret findings to maintain, repair, or upgrade hardware.
- Coordinate maintenance of AV equipment.
- Plan, execute, and provide recommendations for preventative maintenance.
- Provide recommendations on spares, spares program, planning, and tracking operational spares and bench stock.
- Provide technical assistance to responding field service personnel.
This is a full-time position with standard operating hours, Monday-Friday.TRAVEL:
Position requires limited travel to customer sites located within the National Capital Region based on team assignments and scheduling that is coordinated with our Program Manager and Site Leads. QualificationsCLEARANCE:
Active Top Secret / SCI and CI Polygraph. ***TS/SCI required upon application for initial consideration. This position is not open for any additional clearance upgrades outside of the CI Poly, reactivation, or sponsorship. ***EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or GED AND 3 years of relevant experience
- Associates Degree AND 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree AND 1 years of relevant experience
N/AREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Perform AV system and video teleconference system troubleshooting and repair.
- Manage performance optimization and maintain high levels of availability.
- Provide customer support for AV-related needs.
Intrepid Solutions and Services does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, Intrepid may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Intrepid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
This job has expired.