Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Billing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of EMCOR (EMS) National Accounts (All Divisions)
- Setup bill rate tables in COINS
- Process billing according to the billing instruction
- Upload National Accounts billings to EMS system
- Review and resolve any open work orders with EMS
- Review and resolve any unpaid invoices with EMS
- Process Special Customers Billings for Mesa (All Divisions)
- Morongo, Polo, County of Ventura, City of Rancho, SBUSD, etc.
- Manage Contract Maintenance Billings (All Divisions)
- Process Monthly Scheduled billings
- Review all Time of Service work orders and bill them at completion
- Manage and process Service billings (All Divisions)
- Provide billing support - answer day-to-day questions, train new billing staff
- Update COINS system with new bill rates, and billing notes; communicate to all billers
- Manage service workload - seasonal fluctuations and staff's time off's
- Monitor billing KPI's for all branches and drive results
- Review high risk account billings for compliance with contract terms
- Resolve Billing/AR collection issues and with billing adjustments
- Manage billing portals (customers)
- Prepare National Accounts Profitability Analysis
- Prepare Morongo Account Analysis monthly
- Assist with audits and provide backup supports
- Associate degree or higher in Accounting or Finance, preferred.
- 10 years' work experience in billing/accounting with some management experience.
- Must be detail oriented; Must be service oriented
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient (Intermediate) with Excel.
#CBWe offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.