Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family.
Not just leading the way, but leading the industry. Your success is our business.
We are hiring a Clinical Psychologist to join our team of talented medical professionals to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam in Roswell, NM.
Employment Status: Part-time
Schedule: 2-3 days/week
Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
The Clinical Psychologist must have and meet the following:
- Hold a Ph.D. or PsyD, with a major in Psychology, from a doctorate or post-doctorate APA-Accredited Program.
- Actively hold valid and unrestricted licensure as a psychologist.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per CDC and state guidelines.
Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
- Review pertinent mental health history documentation and provide one-time, non-treatment behavioral health compensation and pensions exams for Veterans.
- The Clinical Psychologist will capture responses during the exam through a web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Common reasons for assessment, are PTSD, depression, anxiety, and eating disorders.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement
, please see https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclaimer. To learn more about our Benefits Packages
, please see https://matrixproviders.com/benefits.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
This job has expired.