Job Title: Egg Trayer (Respirator Trained)
Position Number: EGGTRYR01 - 11097792
Location: Siloam Springs Hatchery, Siloam Springs, AR
Schedule: Tues, Wed, Fri and Saturday
Hours: Tues 9:30a arrival, Wed 6:00 am arrival, Fri 11:00am arrival, Sat 6am-6pm. Start and end times may vary. Including Holidays.
Work schedule is subject to change based upon production needs.
Cobb is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, gender, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sexual orientation, disability or veteran's status.
Starting Wage: $15.45Plus, additional shift differential for evenings, nights and weekends.
- Applicants with previous agricultural or production experience will be considered preferred.
- Candidates must reside within the United States of America
- Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their 45th day of employment. Successful applicants will need to show proof of at least 1 dose of a COVID-19 vaccine on or before their start date.
- Mask policy will be in accordance with any local, state, or federal requirements but will be provided to any Team Member wishing to wear a mask.
Competitive benefits, including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Critical illness, accident and hospital indemnity insurance
- Stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program (including GED assistance, Citizenship assistance, ESL and tuition reimbursement)
- Referral incentives
- Earned Paid Time
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for traying eggs, prewarming eggs, weighing eggs, placing setter buggies into incubator and making sure setters are properly trayed. Other duties may be assigned.
Other Duties, Responsibilities and Activities:
- Places hatching eggs in properly labeled buggies per paperwork, enters egg weights into computer. (60%)
- Monitors and refills all bait stations around hatchery. (15%)
- Monitor temperature and humidity readings in entire facility. (15%)
- These may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice. Such as: Packs eggs when needed, wash/sanitize egg room as needed, sets eggs as needed, disinfects crates, egg flats and buggies as needed, assist truck drivers during pickup and delivery of eggs, wear respirator as needed. (10%)
Biosecurity/Animal Welfare/Safety Requirements
- Respirator certification is required and maintained by testing on an annual basis.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The jobsite is a biosecure environment which requires showering, changing clothing and footwear before entering the facility. Appropriate clothing and footwear is provided by the Company. No jewelry may be worn on the jobsite except for medical ID jewelry and body piercings covered by appropriate clothing. Must be willing to sign an agreement to avoid any avian species (chickens, ducks, birds, etc.). Must be willing to sign and abide by the Company Biosecurity and Company Animal Welfare Guidelines.
- Physical: Must use safe lifting techniques. Must regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds and will be required to push/pull 1,500 pounds regularly. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk majority of shift (concrete floor); sit; use hands to handle or feel objects and controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; climbing/ladder usage; talk or hear; drive a vehicle within the farm complex. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception; and the ability to adjust focus.
- Personal Protective Equipment Required: Safety goggles, face shield, chemical gloves, waterproof apron, and rubber boots are required. Ear plugs will be used as required. NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirators will be worn as needed.
- Chemicals Commonly Used: Disinfectants such as Synergize, Lysol, bleach, etc.
- Environment: Required to work on wet, slippery surfaces and also work in hot, dry, dusty, wet, icy, snowy and cold environments.
- Safety: TM is expected to follow all applicable safety policies and procedures. These include but are not limited to Hazard Communication, Respiratory Protection, LOTO and Personal Protective Equipment. TM is expected to identify, address and mitigate safety related risks.
: The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies. Failure to perform this job to above standards could lead to progressive discipline up to and including termination.
I have read and understand this explanation and job summary.
Signature:_______________________________Date:___________________ REVISED DATE 09/19/2022Relocation Assistance Eligible:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.
This job has expired.