Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family.
Not just leading the way, but leading the industry. Your success is our business.
We are hiring creative, active & driven Credentialing Specialists with Healthcare Government Contracting experience to join our corporate team working from a home-based office in the U.S. The ideal candidate will have experience working in government contracting and managing different credentialing requirements based on contractual, state, and federal regulations.
**This is a remote position and will be performed out of the candidates home-based office. Individual must have the discipline to work in this work environment and needs to be reliable and readily available always throughout the workday. **
The Credentialing Specialist must have the following qualifications:
Status: Full-time / Remote
Compensation: This is an hourly position, paid Bi-weekly.
Schedule: Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but employees must be available during "core" work hours and work at least 40 hours a week.
Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. Click here to learn about our benefits packages.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- One year in healthcare credentialing is preferred
- Time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multitask or compartmentalize when needed
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple providers during the credentialing process
- General office skills include, but are not limited to: typing, Microsoft Office suite, e-fax, Google Chrome
- Effective communications with various departments to verify information as needed
- Healthcare credential specialist experience preferred
Scope of Work:
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor'sDegree preferred
- Credentialing of New Hires
- Final review of application forms before submission
- Communicating with new providers to keep them on task
- Make sure documents are completed and submitted within set deadlines
- Conduct verification of credentials to ensure good standings
- Review credentialing files and work with healthcare providers to obtain missing, incomplete, and expiring items.
- Review and report adverse actions as required
- Coordinate completion of occupational health and security requirements as needed
- Regular attendance and participation in team meetings and/or conference calls as scheduled
- Work well in both independent and team settings to ensure balanced workloads
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to endure large volumes of data entry & information management
- Strong time management skills, especially with demanding and recurring deadlines
- Ability to be innovative, establish priorities, and make decisions independently
- Capable of handling sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Maintain consistent contact with healthcare providers to ensure that expectations are clear and requirements are completed promptly.
- Utilize advanced problem-solving skills to resolve issues and conflicts that may arise.
- Maintains knowledge of current facility/clinic and agency requirements for credentialing providers.
- Prepares and submits applications for appointment and hospital/clinic privileges reappointment as needed.
- Tracks license, DEA, and professional liability expiration are for client providers.
- Maintains confidentiality of provider information.
- Provides credentialing and privileging verifications
- Demonstrated ability to multitask with several providers at one time while submitting completed packages timely and accurate.
- This job description may not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
This job has expired.