Innova Solutions is immediately hiring for a Customer Experience Manager.
Position type: Full-time/ Contract
Duration: Expect the position to go through June 2024. Temp with the potential for temp to perm (TBD).
As a Customer Experience Manager you will:
- Manage BPO performance with accountability for key contact center metrics including: SLAs, AHT, CSAT, NPS, quality, retention and similar performance indicators.
- Serve as the main point of contact for vendor escalations and identify real and potential problems, provide resolutions, alternate solutions, and risk mitigation plans.
- Work closely with the Director of Customer Experience to optimize contact center processes and customer experiences.
- Review and analyze reports regularly to monitor campaign performance and identify issues. Evaluate needs for any additional data or reporting.
- Lead regular calls with customer service aimed at identifying and solving top issues affecting the customer's experience within the call center environment.
- Communicate tasks, decisions, and processes in terms of the big picture and cross-departmental impacts to vendors effectively
- Serve as a project manager to collaborate cross functionally with stakeholders throughout the enterprise in an effort to resolve and reduce customer pain points.
- Keep Customer Care team informed of all upcoming customer facing testing and updates to products that could generate customer inquiries.
- Ensure cross channel quality through both remote monitoring and regular on-site visits to establish consistency of the Condé Nast culture and brand expectations
- Institute best practices by conducting process reviews and memorializing process improvements via documentation
- Contribute to the continuous improvement mindset across the CX function
The ideal candidate will have:
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS: Pay Range*:
- 2-5 years of experience in contact center management, vendor relations or customer service operations related experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with telephony and CRM tools
- The ability to travel up to 25% within the United States and internationally as required.
$39 - $40 per hour
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Benefits:
Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP). ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS:
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields. Recent Recognitions:
- One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA - Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
- ClearlyRated® Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
- One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
- Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
: https://www.innovasolutions.com/ Innova Solutions
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at email@example.com or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.
This job has expired.