Description: Our client is currently seeking a CX measurement and experimentation lead
This role is a critical component of the digital and customer experience optimization capability to ensure that accurate, connected and accessible data is readily available to drive intelligent marketing automation, real-time optimization, valuable experiences and actionable insights. The individual in this role will oversee the successful activation and roll-out of digital and CX measurement and experimentation capabilities for our digital platforms.
He/she will serve as the lead for an entire line of business, comprised of multiple brands and ensure the brand strategy and goals are understood and used to inform CX measurement and optimization solutions provided by CXDI-Optimization.
In this role, the lead will be responsible for defining and managing analyses and data-driven optimizations across site, content and holistic campaigns.
The scope of the job to be done includes but is not limited to campaign measurement planning & performance analysis across a rich portfolio, with the end goal of improving customer experience, to drive bottom line impact.
Tactics deployed may include: learning agenda creation, hypothesis ideation, segmentation strategy development, automated reporting, hypothesis validation (via ad hoc analysis and/or experimentation). The role will be responsible educating and mentoring cross-functional matrixed teams on best practices in digital CX analytics and optimization.
- Builds measurement/ KPI framework, validates metrics and data sources, monitors data quality, analyzes various forms of 1st and 3rd party data, interprets reports and performance results.
- Develops insights and hypothesis recommendations to the business based on the data analysis.
- Ensures alignment to CXDI-Optimization led data science initiatives.
- Develops measurement strategy, implementation and execution plans to achieve business and campaign goals
- Leads validation and analysis of significant volumes of data, including the ability to discover and quantify patterns and trends in numbers and text, using known and evolving technologies and methods
- Contributes to omni-channel view by analyzing integrated interactive customer data and company customer database information
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure that all data and associated KPIs align to brand goals and business objectives (which may include improvement of the underlying tag infrastructure)
- Establish and oversee digital analytics and optimization operations, and shape the analytics offerings, process and procedures with the digital organization and across all business units at GSK
- Designs, develops, manages, and analyzes A/B tests, multivariate testing, segment-based targeting, and behavioral targeting with cross-functional team involvement from brand lead, UI designers, back end developers, content editors, MCM execution partners, etc.
- Designs experiments to measure the impact of new or updated to campaigns, content, site features, and digital experiences at large.
- Analyzes data generated by experiments and present findings to stakeholders in a clear and concise format for decision making;
- Distils and synchronizes various data sources to develop fact-based and strategically sound recommendations for the business.
- Partners closely with key stakeholders - brands, MCM, Insights and Analytics, IT, Digital Analytics Enablement, medical and other commercial operations holders to drive holistic measurement and optimization capabilities
- Manages, mentors and coaches digital analytics team on digital analytics and optimization best practices, while creating an innovative, collaborative and performance-driven culture
- Constructs presentations with complex analytical findings, and delivers a finished product that's clear, concise, "digestible" and focused on the key drivers for Senior Leadership.
- Educates digital agencies, US Pharma/Respiratory marketers and other commercial stakeholders to continuously evolve the analytics practice towards digital excellence.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.