ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Business Technology Solutions team is responsible to lead end to end responsibility of project across all phases i.e. discovery, requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and operations. This team seeks opportunity to undertake diverse tech roles and foster continuous innovation which benefits the individual's professional growth and bring the best in delivering world class technology solutions. This team takes overall ownership of the solution delivery, managing operations services, client stakeholder management, contribute to business development and selling activities, project planning and team management.
The ZS Business Process Transformation group empowers our clients' IS and business organizations with strategy, technology, and analytics solutions to maximize the value generation and transform business processes. The Business Process Transformation group works with clients to design effective technology solutions that support & enhance critical business processes and manage the implementation of those solutions.
Business Technology Solutions Consultant - MARKETING TECHNOLOGY & DIGITAL
A Business Process Consultant with specilization in Marketing Technology and Digital will be responsbile for playing a lead role in client projects delivering many of the activities below:
- Assess digitial maturity of an organization through stakeholder interviews, discovery, and benchmarks.
- Help formulate Digital vision and implementation roadmap of our clients
- Define future state digital technology, content management and web analytics solution architectures
- Analyze data from a variety of marketing tactics - web, banner ads, search etc.
- Lead a team to drive the implementation of digital capability including Campaign Management, Marketing Data Hub, Digital Analytics, Content Management and CRM systems
- Establish tagging nomenclature of digital assets
- Develop dashboards and analytical solutions to help brand teams understand campaign performance
- Lead a team of 2-4 team members and collaborate with offshore teams
- 7-10 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading delivery of one or multiple projects;
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing a leading Marketing Cloud solution - Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo
- At least 1 year of experience with web and marketing analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc
- Experience in building Data Warehouse and Marketing Databases
- Experience working with Brand Managers and Marketing Operations specialists
- Experience in Enterprise Content Management platforms (e.g. Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager)
- Experience in Digital Asset Management platforms (e.g. Veeva Vault Promomats, Adobe Experience Manager, Opentext)
- Working knowledge on digital tactics - Search, Banners, Social, IVA, CLM
- MBA from a top tier B-school preferred
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills, particularly across functional areas
- Strong verbal and written communication, organization, analytic, planning and leadership skills
- Experience in Life Sciences and Pharma will be a plus
- Can do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required. Religious/Medical Exemptions can be requested on a limited basis upon hire.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.