Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organization services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialized and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralized and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
• Perform EMC testing and document results to meet client regulatory needs.
• Test a wide range of electronic equipment to various EMC/EMI standards.
• Coordinate with customers regarding project status and any open items that need to be resolved.
• Follow test procedures and work instructions.
• Participate in laboratory audits.
• Maintain efficient, neat and presentable workstations.
• Deliver customer service that meets and/or exceeds company standards.
• Prepare data and review reports prepared by technical writers.
• Other duties as deemed appropriate by management and for which management believes adequate experience exists, or for which knowledge can be easily obtained in order to perform such duties.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!