EverCommerce is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing Finance team. Reporting to the AP Manager, you will be responsible for various Accounts Payable functions of EverCommerce's portfolio of solution groups.
You have a solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP) and Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) workflow, an ability to partner with technical teams and build strong cross functional relationships, a deep curiosity and passion for automation and process improvement, and the ability to manage highly impactful projects. You're great at multi-tasking and a fast-paced office leaves you feeling energized. You communicate effectively with both internal and external parties. You are a critical thinker that isn't afraid of asking questions when necessary.
EverCommerce is bringing together best-of-breed commerce solutions in the service sector, forming one service commerce platform that improves go-to-market strategy for technology companies and simplifies the software-buying process for business owners.
Our team has extensive expertise in business operations, management, legal, finance, accounting, technology human resources, marketing and sales that, via the EverCommerce platform, we provide as a service to drive continued growth and success for growing service commerce companies. Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost savings.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role will be a hybrid of remote with an occasional need to visit our home office in Denver, CO.
- Full accounts payable process including receiving and entering invoices (in NetSuite), obtaining approvals, and initiating payments via check, wire or ACH through weekly or off-cycle payment runs
- Proactively research resolutions for vendor inquiries, with a special focus on determining root cause of problems and offering viable solutions
- Support monthly AP close activities as needed (e.g. assisting with journal entries, cash reconciliations, close inquiries, etc.)
- Collect W9's and issue annual 1099s
- Assist in transitioning vendors to ACH payment method
- Ensure all new processes are being implemented and followed by AP team
- Responsible for initial onboarding when new company is purchased including new vendor set ups, list of regular bills, special payments that will need to be made for new subsidiary
- Initial training for new team members on all EverCommerce systems
- Responsible for completing all expense report approvals and gym reimbursements
- Main point of contact for overall team health for Manager
- Process expense reports as needed
- Replying to inquiries and performing ad hoc duties, such as providing audit requests
- Assist other team members as needed with any additional work
- Contribute to innovation and automation research that will drive accuracy and efficiency of Payments
- Generate and implement ideas for continuous improvement of systems and processes
Nice to Haves:
- 5+ years' experience in accounts payable, preferably in a complex and fast-paced organization
- Ability to work with high volume of transactions while maintaining a high level of accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Experience generating and implementing ideas for continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Customer Service mindset with a focus on quality communication and attention to detail
- Experience researching challenging AP requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- High degree of motivation and the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Accounting degree
- Experience working with ERP systems (NetSuite a plus)
- Flexibility to work where/how you want - in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with up to a 4% match
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
The target salary for this position is $55,000-65,000 per year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.