Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues to build solutions aligned with user stories and requirements?
Do you enjoy collaborating with teams to deliver innovations that make a difference to our employees, customers, and the communities where we live and work?
What to Expect
As a Digital Experience Designer, you are responsible for designing and improving a seamless customer experience across the Global Customer Success organization, including chat and chatbot services, customer portals and communities, and other digital support channels.
What You'll Do
- Evaluate the needs and requirements of users and provide expertise in the design specifications during project meetings, needs assessment, and design reviews.
- Liaise with stakeholders, subject matter experts, engineering teams and others.
- Prepare recommendations and presentations for leadership regarding the results of digital customer support experiences.
- Conduct risk assessments, analyze functional issues, resolve technical problems, design workflows, and update applications in line with business needs and priorities.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and initiative to satisfy and serve external and internal customers and stakeholders.
- Documents and manages processes for day-to-day administration of digital experience solutions.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Background maintaining a live production, multi-user database system, coupled with supporting a database system used by a production web application.
- Strong design and writing capabilities related to natural dialog flows for AI, voice assistants, chatbots, or other multimodal/ conversational applications.
- Ability to deliver region-specific requirements, rules, and languages as well as setting up the UI for Customer Portals.
- Experience configuring and managing customer portal style and widgets.
- Portfolio of work showcasing your expertise in conversational design.
- Passion for delivering best-in-class user experiences.
- Sound judgement and expertise managing resources, prioritization of activities and projects to the satisfaction of stakeholders and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey complex information simply, clearly, and confidently.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt and flex to deliver multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are strongly committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We believe in and promote a healthy work/life balance. At LexisNexis, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
LexisNexis, a part of RELX, is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory, and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity and improve decision-making and outcomes. Our innovative tools for law firms, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations are transforming the way our customers work.
With our amazing 10,500 people, technology, and expertise, we have the extraordinary opportunity to shape a more just world for ourselves, our customers and communities, and people everywhere. We have been dedicated to the mission of advancing the rule of law for many years and our people can see the bright line between strengthening legal infrastructures and furthering peace, prosperity, and progress for all people.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.