General Manager in Training
At CAVA, we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we're here to celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
Positivity - Every one of us can change someone's day for the better.
Transparency -We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
Humility - We can always find ways to improve.
Fanaticism - We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
Thoughtfulness -We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams and communities.
In the role of GMIT you will gain hands-on experience in a progressively defined program to evolve your supervisory experience, business acumen, and overall ability to independently lead a restaurant operation. Throughout your time as a GMIT, you will be expected to learn and master the following competency-based leadership and operational skills including but not limited to: Putting Customers First, Adapting to Change, Fostering Collaboration, Achieving Results, Developing Yourself & Others. What You'll Do:
- Work closely with Management Team and Team Members to ensure our guests receive mind-blowing experiences
- Deliver memorable guest experiences and coach other Managers how to partner with the General Manager on recruiting, orientation, training, and performance evaluations of Team Members and Supervisors
- Ensure team members and Management team are trained properly using CAVA tools.
- Provide performance feedback and recognition to Team Members on a consistent basis
- Assist and learn from the General Manager to execute administration duties including P&L, budgets, and cost controls regarding food, beverage and labor goals
- Proven track record of coaching and developing team members
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
Benefits at CAVA?
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other equipment
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to cold
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple people
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is required
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather conditions
We've got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to CAVA team members:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!*
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution*
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave*
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
*indicates eligible qualifying positions
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
General Manager in Training | Kitchen Manager | Shift Leader | BOH Manager | HOH Manager | Restaurant Manager | Service Manager | FOH Manager | Hourly Assistant Manager | Shift Manager | Restaurant | Full Time
This job has expired.