General Manager in Training
At CAVA, we make it deliciously simple to eat well and feel good every day. We are guided by a Mediterranean heritage that's been perfecting how to eat and live for four thousand years. We prioritize authenticity, curiosity and the pursuit of excellence in everything we do. We are working towards something big, together.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Generosity First, Always: We lead with kindness. Our best work happens when we act in service of others.
Constant Curiosity: We are eager to learn, grow, and explore beyond the obvious.
Act with Agility: We welcome change; it's the only constant. We embrace, adjust, adapt.
Passion for Positivity: We greet each day with warmth and possibility.
Collective Ambition: We have high aspirations that are achieved when we work together with a shared purpose.
Are you ready for a progressive company where you can evolve your leadership experience, business acumen, and overall ability toindependently leada restaurant operation? If so, apply for our GMIT role today!
Throughout your time as a GMIT, you will be expected to learn and master competency-based leadershipand operational skills, creating the perfect recipe for performance success. What You'll Do:
- Work closely with Management Team and Team Members to ensure our guests receive mind-blowing experiences
- Deliver memorable guest experiences and coach other Managers how to partner with the General Manager on recruiting, orientation, training, and performance evaluations of Team Members and Supervisors
- Ensure team members and Management team are trained properly using CAVA tools.
- Provide performance feedback and recognition to Team Members on a consistent basis
- Assist and learn from the General Manager to execute administration duties including P&L, budgets, and cost controls regarding food, beverage and labor goals
- Proven track record of coaching and developing team members
- May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Assist with any additional duties assigned
Benefits at CAVA?
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other equipment
- Must be comfortable working in temperatures ranging from hot to cold
- Must be comfortable working near open flames
- May be required to work in tight spaces
- Must maintain near constant communication with multiple people
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is required
- Must be able to sit, squat and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- May be required to occasionally work in outdoor weather conditions
We've got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to CAVA team members:
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!*
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution*
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave*
- FREE CAVA Meal for every shift worked
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
*indicates eligible qualifying positions
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
General Manager in Training | Kitchen Manager | Shift Leader | BOH Manager | HOH Manager | Restaurant Manager | Service Manager | FOH Manager | Hourly Assistant Manager | Shift Manager | Restaurant | Full Time
This job has expired.