Location: Malvern, PA preferred, open to other locations
We are seeking a highly capable individual for Associate Inside Sales Specialist, U.S. Commercial Operations. Primary responsibilities include utilizing solution selling, territory management, and business planning capabilities to execute our strategies to maximize sales performance within the assigned geography for the Diagnostics Team
This is an exciting opportunity to learn the job, perform at a high level with a highly talented team.
Primary responsibilities include utilizing solution selling, territory management, and business planning capabilities to execute our strategies to maximize sales performance within the assigned geography.
• Meet overall sales objectives (quota) both overall and for key growth products via demand generation within targeted geography
• Successfully launch new product and service offerings
• Demonstrate success in other key sales metrics such as growth rates and improving the health of your business
Solution Selling Skills, Technical Knowledge, and Customer Value Delivery
• Consistently demonstrate Solution Selling capabilities
• Consistently build and demonstrate technical knowledge, verbal fluency, and veterinary practice expertise
• Build effective relationships with and service all targeted hospitals / personnel to ensure you maintain and grow relevance and access within each account.
• Interact with customers following all Zoetis promotional guidelines.
Territory Management and Teamwork
• Develop and execute a Territory Business Plan / Resource Allocation per our expectations - effectively implementing the full complement of Zoetis resources and following up to maximize ROI
• Utilize our Customer Relationship Management system to identify evidence based key account growth opportunities.
• Conduct quarterly business reviews with IDSM and routinely adjust the strategies, tactics, and investments based on changing needs to maximize territory performance.
• Meet field activity expectations including sales call activity against ZFS (Zoetis for Shelters) targets.
• Develop and execute a call-cycle at the account and veterinarian level that delivers our reach / frequency expectations against aligned Animal Shelters.
• Work with Territory, Area, and ZTS colleagues in a professional manner to include consistently meeting expectations around integrity/compliance, work-ethic, role/responsibility, conduct, effective communication, all administrative responsibilities, and overall teamwork.
• Successfully complete Individual Development Plan
• Exhibit willingness to accept and incorporate feedback
Ability to work in a cross-functional team-based environment, align with and influence internal and external stakeholders, and build / manage relationships at all levels of an organization. Adept at working in highly fluid, complex, and ever-changing environments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey
Posted about 9 hours ago
Posted about 9 hours ago
Amityville, New York
Posted about 8 hours ago