Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are hiring a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity at NDX Twin Cities Dental Lab in Falcon Heights, MN for a Senior Software Engineer.
Position Location: Twin Cities Lab at 1740 Prior Ave Falcon, Heights MN
The regular schedule and days for this position are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Building and consuming API’s using restful API patterns and methods of securing endpoints
Skills and Abilities Required: Able to Analyze and communicate technical topicsTech Stack:
- Familiar with full application development lifecycle using standard frameworks, coding standards/patterns, creating unit tests, using GIT workflow and Jira
- Collaborate with fellow developers and working independently to solve technical problems
- Follow Agile methodology with team members and complete assigned work in Jira
- Troubleshoot deployed app issues through testing, installation review and logs analysis
- Work with Azure resource to configure pipelines and automate deployments
- Document steps to test code changes and technical feature descriptions as needed
- Remediate software issues relating to code quality, pattern mismatch, and security
Additional desired skills:
- NET MVC
- EF and accessing API’s
- Message Bus
- Windows Forms applications
- Blob storage
- DOM manipulation and debugging
- JQuery, React, Vue
- Functional and asynchronous programming
- Advanced query joins and performance considerations
- Managing schema changes with scripts
- Data modeling for relational databases
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Azure DevOps and resources
- Process automation
This job has expired.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum of 8 years development experience with the noted Tech Stack is required