Job ID: 476526
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
The laser machine operator position safely performs laser cutting for a variety of manufacturing products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform typical laser cutting operations
- Select proper cutting programs, and proper fixtures
- Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point
- Make proper set-ups for cutting operations
- Perform prescribed maintenance as required
Requirements / Skills
- Perform all dimensional inspections
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor
- May perform a variety of other tasks as production needs require
- High school diploma or GED, preferred
- 1 year of manufacturing experience
- 1 year of laser operator experience
- Training in general safety, electrostatic discharge awareness, foreign object damage, awareness, and quality system awareness
- Lifting up to 40ilbs
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This is NOT a Climate Controlled Environment.What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Leviat, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Mar 13, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
San Antonio Job Segment:
Construction, Equipment Operator, Engineering, Manufacturing
This job has expired.