Type: Full Time / Direct Hire
We are currently looking for a talented Lead Development Specialist (Sales Coordinator) to join our client's team.
This is a Full time / Direct Hire position based in Tampa-FL. Hybrid remote 2 days, on site 3 days.
Interview process will include (1) virtual and (1) onsite interview.
In this vital role, you'll serve as a bridge between marketing, sales, and prospective customers. You will be qualifying marketing-generated leads and engaging with prospects; in most cases you will be their first experience working with us. You'll also be handing off qualified leads to our sales teams, documenting the prospects in our CRM, and providing follow-up and reporting on the results.
- Contact inbound marketing leads by email or phone to qualify prospects; identify when contacts meet BANT (Budget, Authority, Need and Timing) criteria and are ready for sales engagement
- Explain solutions and services, respond to customer questions about our capabilities, engage customers to nurture them towards a purchase
- Hand off qualified leads to sales, provide follow-up support to ensure lead conversion • Conduct lead nurturing activities using marketing content and email templates
- Obtain accurate customer contact information such as name, address, email, and phone number; update lead records, and enter opportunities into CRM
- Document customer contact information in marketing automation and CRM tools
- Assist in maintaining data integrity in our CRM; check for duplicate records, perform account creation validation, consistently update contact record status to ensure accurate reporting of marketing campaign results
- Create lead status reporting, conduct quarterly business reviews with Sales Managers to discuss the status of leads that have been handed off to support sales and marketing alignment
- Identify and prioritize high-value "hot" leads, as well as fraudulent inquiries
- Help develop prospecting resources for local offices using ZoomInfo and other tools
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR Must-Haves:
- Ability to interact and collaborate with employees, clients, partners, and colleagues within all levels of the organization
- Customer-centric mindset with clear and professional communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to keep accurate records and documentation on activities
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work and think independently while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
- Minimum two years of prior sales, marketing or telemarketing experience preferred; experience in the Audio Visual or Technology field desirable
- Demonstrated CRM knowledge
- Marketing automation experience a plus
- Intermediate proficiency with demonstrated experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)