Loan ProcessorBCforward is Looking for Individuals in the Financial Industry for a Contract Opportunity with Our Top Tier Banking Client!
We would love to talk to you if you are looking to start or advance your career in the banking sector! Our client is a premier financial institution, looking for individuals who are motivated to perform and gain valuable experience.If interested, please review our job details below and get back to us as soon as possible- This is an urgent need. Job Title: Loan Support Specialist / Credit Support SpecialistExpected Duration: 3-6 months contract + possible extensionLocation: Newark, DE 19713 / Hybrid The Credit Support Specialist works closely with Credit Risk and operations partners throughout the firm to create credit facilities in Organization's credit risk infrastructure. The Specialist is also responsible for maintaining client reference data and researching various reporting exceptions. Responsibilities
- Review incoming credit requests and accurately enter facility and client information into the system
- Effectively communicate with business partners
- Manage the workflow of tasks / activities, queries, issues and requests made to the team, including identification, prioritization, and escalation where appropriate
- Produce and monitor various exception reports adding commentary and resolving discrepancies as needed
- Contribute toward team goal of meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Research and resolve inquiries in a timely fashion
- Actively participate in process improvement and other Organizational initiatives
- Various other tasks
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 203422 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.