Machine Operator/Butter RoomLocation
Operates assigned filler in safe efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
RequirementsRequired Minimum Qualifications:Education and Experience Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Properly and safely operates butter filler while striving to maintain efficient production
- Ensures proper codes, USDA and product identification are on cartons and cases.
- Inspects product for quality and reports all problems – Does not produce product not meeting specification.
- Comply with weight control procedures.
- Maintains accurate and legible records of quality and production.
- Maintains work area that is clean and orderly.
- Perform required functions within SAP program
- Adhere to all DFA Food Safety and Quality policies and procedures, reporting any nonconformity
- Adhere to all DFA Safety policies and procedures, reporting any nonconformity
- Adhere to all DFA GMP policies and procedures, reporting any nonconformity
- Performs duties in safe manner and reports all safety concerns.
- Keep self and equipment in a sanitary fashion
- Other duties as assigned by management
This job has expired.
- Ability to operate filler efficiently, safely, and produce quality product
- Able to operate filler and maintain legible and accurate documentation
- Ability to use commercial English, grammar and arithmetic such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division as required