Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Do you think critically? Enjoy learning new skills? Value a cooperative, supportive environment? If so, Engineering at Marriott Vacations Worldwide might be the place for you! You will have the opportunity to maintain a home away from home for our Owners and guests, while experiencing our dedication to the well-being of our associates. As an Engineer I, you will be responding to a wide array of engineering needs and interacting directly with guests. Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, performing preventive maintenance, responding to guest repair requests and maintaining inventory. To ensure we are providing the best services to our guests, as an Engineer I, your duties will entail troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues in a timely and professional manner.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests- service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Adhere to quality expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
This job has expired.