At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Holman is currently accepting applications for the role of Manager- Holman Experience
Lead the strategy and execution of the Holman Experience across all Holman businesses including our global presence. This will include the development of road maps, accountability plans, change management, on-going communication and training strategies. Strong collaboration and alignment of priorities with Chiefs of Staff and leaders across the businesses will support the success.
• Develop and implement change management strategies to maximize employee understanding and adaption of the Holman Experience Culture .
• Build out measures of success/measures of performance, as well as identify and measure impact of employee experience.
• Ability to analyze data to implement changes around culture, particularly The Holman Experience, and course correct if necessary
• Serve as both a liaison and strategic partner to the shared services leadership teams, conducting monthly priority review meetings to maintain alignment on goals and objectives, recommend solutions and help identify areas of focus and opportunity related to Customer Experience efforts
• Partner with Human Resources, Partners in Excellence, and other key teams across Holman to craft and deliver customer centric messaging and training at all times through the employee lifecycle.
• Collaborate on Voice of the Employee (VoE) efforts, correlating findings between VoE and Voice of the Customer (VoC) themes, and key measures that align employee experience to customer experience outcomes.
• Lead the CX Communication strategy crafting and executing a holistic customer experience communication strategy for Holman businesses linking customer experience to business results. This includes internal and external communication strategies and Pulse space.
• Lead CX on Social efforts in partnership with Marketing to share the story of the Holman Experience in action at Holman.
• Create and lead a CX Certification program for Holman.
• Create and lead the creation and on-going oversight of CX champion program for Holman.
• Stay current with trends and technology that support improved customer experience and business operations.
• Prepare materials and presentations to deliver strategy and updates to key stakeholders across the business
• Support project management activities in collaboration with other CX Managers
• Effectively contribute thought leadership to all CX workshop and planning sessions
Ability to influence Enterprise, through Stakeholders and ensure Enterprise is aligned to the vision and purpose of the Holman Experience and customer centricity
Execute narrative around the Holman Experience through Storytelling Skills, that will engage both internal and external stakeholders.
• Perform all other duties and special projects as assignedRelevant Work Experience:
Education and/or Training:
- 3+ years of experience leading successful collaboration with multiple business stakeholders and building trust with teams
- 3+ years experience in project management, developing and implementing processes, meeting and stakeholder management expertise
- Passion for serving the customer
Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Additional education, certifications, or other distinctions related to marketing, communications, employee engagement, customer experience or project management are a plus
- Communication, Change Management, Project Management experience or certifications a plus
- Proficient in various desktop tools including MS Office Programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint etc.)
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.