Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Unload and load materials using various industrial powered trucks and accurately enter the appropriate information into the computer systems. Safely operates a variety of industrial powered equipment in the distribution of laminate flooring.
- Complies with all company safety policies and procedures
- Pulls product (bulk pallets using forklift or individual boxes manually) and transports from warehouse to docks using forklift
- Picks product from rack locations
- Performs Cycle Counts for picking and bulk Locations
- Audits pallets to ensure accurate order fulfillment
- Participates in Zero Contact Forklift Program through daily inspection of Powered Industrial Equipment
- Communicates with Team Lead on location discrepancies
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School diploma or GED
- Warehouse and Distribution
- 2-5 years of forklift/stand-up lift experience
- Experience working with a hand held barcode scanner and computer is preferred
OTHER PERTINENT JOB INFORMATION:
- Basic PC skills for data entry and familiar with use of email
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, productively and professionally with team members, other departments, and external drivers
- Must be able to work independently, without constant supervision
- Excellent attendance, including punctuality, required
- Full-time position: must be able to work overtime on occasion, as required by business needs.
- Must be able to lift to 40lbs
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.