Kitsap Credit Union is hiring for a Member Experience Manager to work out of our Harborside location. This position is responsible to create, facilitate, and implement sales training through coaching, mentoring, and leading member facing staff to build relationships that uncover member product needs. This role will help Branch Operations employees improve skills and behaviors that reflect a service methodology and philosophy to create and foster a sales-oriented culture for the Credit Union. This will increase member engagement, product usage, market share, and overall member experience.
Seniority level: Individual Contributor
Reports to: VP, Member Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time - Hybrid optional
Salary Range: $72,1000.00- $99,750.00
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM Some Saturday's possible based on business needs.
Job Functions:Customer Experience, Banking,
Typical Job Duties
This role may be right for you if
- Develop and deliver tools, sales aids, and processes to facilitate the acquisition, retention and cross-selling to profitable member segments as defined in the strategic plan
- Facilitates TMA (The Member Advantage) Sales Training and subsequent follow ups
- Provides sales expertise and actively works with management to clarify and define sales expectations and objectives that are aligned with overall credit union objectives
- Meets with managers and staff to develop personal goals to achieve established sales targets
- Performs ongoing individualized sales evaluations of staff performance, and works with managers to improve sales abilities and achievements
- Partners with Sales/Marketing Department to establish monthly contests based on current business needs, responsible for communication including goals, updates, and results. Drives inspiration and recognition of staff in partnership with Regional Managers and VPs on business initiatives.
you enjoy growing others and building a positive workplace. You pride yourself on leading by example and communicating clear expectations. Your previous employers praise your ability to recommend products to help customers reach their goals, and your previous co-workers talk about your ability to create a lasting impact through improving and streamlining efficiencies. Your friends consider you approachable and tactful, and your family is proud of your passion to help the community and those around you..Basic Qualifications
What We Offer
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales & Marketing, or comparable, or equivalent experience, required
- 3 years of sales development/marketing experience in financial institution or similar organization with specific experience in sales-driven culture
- 3 years of experience in a retail branch sales environment or equivalent experience is required
Not only are we one of the largest credit unions in Washington State, and growing, but we are also a company that cares about its employees. We back that up for our employees by offering competitive pay and a benefits package that helps support you and your family's lifestyle. We value our employees, and we strive to keep our benefits comprehensive and affordable. Some of our benefits include:
Careers | Kitsap Credit Union (kitsapcu.org)
- Free onsite parking
- Annual time off and sick time accrued
- 10 Paid holidays
- 2 Personal days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Choose from a PPO medical plan or a High Deductible with a Health Savings Account
- 3% KCU funded Safe Harbor Contribution to your 401K
- KCU will match up to 2% of your 401K contributions
- All 401K contributions are 100% vested
- Potential annual incentive in all roles within Kitsap Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Discounts on KCU's products and services
- Paid Care.com membership including back up childcare reimbursement
- Paid Rethink Care subscription, a personal wellness and professional resilience program
We believe in the power of belonging - it's in our DNA as a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative. Our un-bank-like structure ensures that we remain all about people: our members, our employees, and the people in the communities where we live and work. We work hard to provide a collaborative and inclusive environment where you can grow and excel in your career.
We are dedicated to serving our members by providing personalized experiences, convenient access, and highly competitive products and services. But it goes much deeper than that. For more than 86 years, we have been relentless about making a positive difference in our communities. We understand that when our members and communities succeed, we all succeed, and that success can't happen without great employees. If this is the kind of organization, you're looking for.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******
This job has expired.