The person we are looking for is independent, motivated and has the ability to stay organized while running simultaneous projects and procedures. You like being part of a fast-paced work environment and can always be counted on to exercise sound judgment. You have strong communication and organizational skills and work best when you can collaborate with your peers and different departments to achieve a common goal.
Our Systems Administrator maintains the enterprise computing environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring system performance. They provide technical support and training for projects and furnish efficient access and secure storage of company content.
Day in the Life
After booting up your computer and grabbing your favorite morning beverage, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Analyze requirements and build functional specifications that deliver business value and promotes user adoption of technologies
- Administer system functionality, equipment capabilities, and reporting
- Provide support to internal stakeholders on initiatives to implement business solutions, enhance functionality, or add content
- Implement process improvements, test workflow development, provide custom queries and improve indexing capabilities
- Maintain optimal system performance through regular system maintenance, in coordination with IT staff
- Resolve technical and functional issues related to development, bugs, and end-user feedback.
- Conduct assessments of system functionality with minimal direction
- Report and resolve issues
- Assist with software and hardware upgrade testing and implementation
For your hard work
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent combination of education and 3-5 years of experience
- Cisco CCNA Required, CCNP preferred
- Cisco DNA Center experience preferred
- Cisco WLC experience preferred
- Experience with Cisco Nexus and Catalyst equipment preferred
- Working knowledge of low voltage architecture including fiber optics required
- Knowledge of current data networking protocols, security methodology and voice communications fundamentals and principles
- Must be customer oriented and be able to communicate well with users
- Ability to work within a team environment and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical option for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.