Candidate can be based US Remote.
We are seeking a creative, action-oriented, results-driven digital marketer who will oversee a team of digital marketers and marketing automation specialists to design and execute marketing & sales campaigns to deliver sustainable business impact. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a strategic initiative that will grow revenue for Zoetis Petcare and transform the marketing & sales function at an industry-leading animal health company. Your work will provide an exceptionally broad view of every aspect of Zoetis' business, while directly supporting the US Petcare division.
The ideal candidate is:
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and transparent environment
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, dedicated to innovation and continuous improvement
- Passionate about all things digital and cutting-edge marketing technology
- A team-oriented person with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning
In order of importance, list the primary responsibilities critical to the performance of the position. It is recommended not to list actual tasks but focus on essential responsibilities that highlight accountability and level of judgment required.
- Manage a team of digital marketers and marketing automation specialists (~4+ direct reports) to:
- Develop, test, and scale next-generation marketing and sales tactics that are aligned with prioritized business strategies
- Collaborate with data scientists to build and optimize predictive and/or personalization models to identify leads and/or elevate the customer experience
- Propose new and creative approaches to retaining, upselling, and cross-selling customers and converting leads into growth
- Collaborate with marketing, finance, net revenue management, sales operations, inside sales, field sales, and various other functions to execute campaigns
- Work with business analytics to ensure decisions are grounded in data and tie back to business objectives
- Analyze performance of campaigns on a daily/weekly basis and use this data to constantly evolve and improve results
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B tests
- Report and present on KPIs related to campaign performance and business impact (e.g., revenue, ROI, customer LTV)
- Oversee Marketing Automation Specialists responsible for automating marketing journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Provide the primary groups or key positions that this position will have interaction with as a regular part of the position responsibilities. Include any external interactions as appropriate.
RESOURCES MANAGED Financial Accountability - n/aSupervision: Digital Marketers (2), Marketing Automation Specialists (2)EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Customer Experience
- Inside and Digital Sales / Field Force
- Busines Analytics
Indicate the formal education, certification or license required and/or preferred. Include the minimum number of years of relevant experience required for the position (where legally permissible).
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 8 years of proven experience working in high-growth marketing organization, primarily for B2B though some B2C practices may be relevant
- Knowledgeable in current practices, trends, and technology used in digital marketing and sales
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, comfortable in an environment of changing priorities
- Independent thinker, able to work effectively with limited supervision
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, business, or related fields
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus
Indicate the technical skills required and/or preferred, as applicable.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and lead generation tools
- Experience with analytics tools including but not limited to Adobe Analytics & Target, Facebook Audience Insights, Google Analytics, Tableau
- Experience with marketing/sales software and tools such as Salesforce
- Familiarity with techniques e.g., SEO, SEM, DMPs, social media, paid media, mobile native and web, programmatic display, email marketing, etc.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.