JunoPacific provides premier medical device molding, design and assembly services for the medical device industry. JunoPacific is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies. Learn more at www.junopacific.com and www.cretexmedical.com.
Operator - Assembler I Position Summary
The Operator - Assembler I is responsible for operating and tending specified equipment and machines to create parts or products for the medical device industry. They are also responsible for quality checks, assembly, packaging, labeling and moving of product.
- Assembler I Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect, trim, clean and package products to customer specifications
- Ensure the quality of the products being produced by following work instructions
- Responsible for maintaining daily production rate
- Responsible for notifying area leader of faulty equipment
- Perform assembly and secondary production operations
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Read and comply with work instructions, set up sheets, and checklists
- Enter production information into the ERP system on a timely basis
- Assembler I Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic math concepts and skills
- Ability to read, comprehend, follow, and document work instructions, standard operating procedures and training documents
- Dexterity and hand and eye coordination
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to take direction from the area manager
- Ability to collaborate and assist team members, provide input to the area leader, and attend and participate in meetings
- Ability to cross train in other areas of production when required
- Assembler I Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
QualificationsWhat is it Like to Work at JunoPacific?
- 0-2 years of manufacturing experience
We recognize the contribution of every individual and promote growth, safety and security for all our employees. JunoPacific values performance and pays competitive wages along with a rich benefit package. We offer a positive work environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
Here are some of things that employees have said about working at JunoPacific:
- "This is the best company I've ever worked for, and it comes from the top down."
- "JunoPacific is a great opportunity for any newly graduated engineer."
- "It's challenging in a good way. Technologies are constantly changing; we are constantly getting new projects in each different than the one before. Being a young engineer it's really great to be able to learn so much and take in so much information."
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities JunoPacific can offer you as a valued team member. JunoPacific Benefits
As a Cretex Medical company, JunoPacific offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. JunoPacific also offers a 401(k)-retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay.
JunoPacific also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Free Parking
- Employee Appreciation events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
This job has expired.