CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Emergency Medicine - Winnsboro is seeking a nocturnist to join our established team! CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Emergency Physicians are part of a multi-specialty group, live and practice local to the East Texas area. All scheduling and administrative decisions are made locally. We are not a contract management group.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Emergency Care Center in Winnsboro is a 6 bed ED with 3 vertical patient care areas, typically cares for 25-30 patients daily, is a Level IV trauma center, patients per hour < 2 with an admission rate of < 10%. There is a hospitalist program which admits patients with Neurology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, and Surgical support; as well as 2 affiliated CHRISTUS Hospitals to transfer for higher level of care. Traditionally the shifts have been a mix of 12 and 24 hours, with most of the Physicians preferring 12 hour shifts.
Enjoy a balanced professional and personal lifestyle that includes:
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B Matched Savings Plan)
- Sign-on/Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance
- Nocturnist Program
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Epic EMR
- No state income tax
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are multi-specialty medical groups with more than 850 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. Our clinicians represent more than 60 specialties in over 140 clinic locations across 4 states - Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and New Mexico. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic and CHRISTUS Physician Group are physician led and governed medical groups and are a part of the CHRISTUS Health family.
CHRISTUS Health is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprising almost 350 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 175 clinics and outpatient centers and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS Health serves the need of underserved communities in seven (7) U.S., states, Chile, Colombia and six states in Mexico. Our mission is toExtend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Winnsboro, Texas is 100 miles from Dallas.
- Enjoy the lush green countryside, pine tree-covered hills, and beautiful lakes of East Texas.
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
A national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating healthy lives for people and communities.
For more information, please visit www.christustrinityclinic.org
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency or Family Medicine
- Family Medicine trained requires 3 year experience in Emergency Medicine
- Must be licensed in the state of Texas or eligible to be licensed in Texas
Full Time - Nocturnist
Recruiter Contact Information:
This job has expired.