Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.linde.com.
This position is accountable for safely, reliably, and efficiently operating mobile Nitrogen pumping equipment at customer locations. Services include cleaning, purging, drying, displacing, cooling, leak testing, pressure testing of piping, furnaces, vessels, reactors, and tanks.
- Safely operate a mobile Nitrogen pumping unit and other related equipment at a customer location in compliance with Linde policies and procedures
- Support the field team with rig in and rig out procedure, manage tools/hoses and related equipment on the jobsite.
- Provide ongoing and effective communication with supervisors/managers, coworkers and customers, as required
- Complete required documentation, handwritten and electronic, as required for the position
- Follow LSI's industry leading safety culture
- Work in team environment to provide high level of customer service and professionalism, while multi-tasking in high paced environment
- Perform basic maintenance on pumping and related equipment
- Other functions as directed by your supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must meet all background check and drug screening requirements as set by Linde and its customers.
- Must be able to obtain/ maintain a CDL Class A License with HAZMAT/Tanker endorsements
- 1+ years relevant experience with basic understanding of cryogenic pumps, transports, and related compressed gas equipment is preferred
- Previous experience in chemical, refining, military or technical training environments is preferred
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- This position requires outside work, lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, bending.
- Overtime and travel are a requirement for this position.
- The position is subject to a rotating schedule and potential to be on field assignments up to 21 consecutive days.
- Training is provided and qualification level advancement opportunities are available.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.