The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) is the world's leading integrated producer of concentrated phosphate and potash-two of the three most important nutrients in agriculture. We employ more than 13,000 people in six countries to serve farmers all over the world. Our Headquarters is in Lithia, Florida with operations throughout North America (U.S./Canada) and South America.
At Mosaic We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Process Engineer I, II, III, or Senior
Where will you work: Hybrid at our Riverview location located at MosaicRiverview - 8813 U.S. Highway 41, Riverview, Florida 33578
Are You Our Next Process Engineer (Onsite) - Multiple Level Applicants Welcome?
As our process engineer, you will provide technical support to the plant operations group. Every day you will work on site capital projects providing front-end engineering development. In this role you will serve as an active contributor to Mosaic's cross-site and/or cross-functional assignments and initiatives. You will thrive in this role if you have a safety mindset and care about issues and conditions that affect yourself and fellow coworkers.
What Will You Do?
Required All Levels:
- Provide plant process engineering support to the operations group, including plant optimization, troubleshooting, efficiency improvement, problem solving, and problem prevention
- Leverage ideas and assistance including resources across plant sites
- Plan and identify business objectives by evaluating viable options, preliminary design development, and preliminary economic and risk mitigation evaluation
- Provide commission and start-up support for assigned projects
- Support current business initiatives, such as specific problem-solving projects or improvement activities involving multiple sites
- Ensure site safety and environmental standards are being followed through safety audits, risk assessments, and housekeeping tours
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office products, PI/OSISoft products or similar data historian, added benefit if the experience is with AutoCAD, Microsoft Project/Primavera (or similar software) experience
- Excellent written and communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of management
- Must demonstrate ability to influence others; requires strong leadership qualities, and team building
- Manage and control project costs and schedule by ensuring that effective project controls are in place and functioning properly
- Providing coordination between design, procurement, and/or construction for integration of technical content and schedule activities
- 0-2 years of related experience in engineering, industrial project experience, or engineering project management
- 2+ years of related experience in engineering, industrial project experience, or engineering project management
- 5+ years of related experience in engineering, industrial project experience, or engineering project management
Bonus Points if You Have the Following:
- 10+ years or more of related experience in engineering, industrial project experience, or engineering project management
- SAP/Maximo application experience
- Industrial chemical plant or mining facility project management experience
- PE, PMI certification
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Benefits Offered by Mosaic:
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self or the safety of others.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. unassisted and occasionally
- Able to climb stairs and work at various heights
- Able to hear, with or without correction
- Able to read, write and understand basic English
- Able to see, with or without correction
- Able to travel unassisted
- Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k company matching
- Optional HSA plan with company match
This job has expired.