Location: New York City, NY
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Program Manager
Title: Program Manager Iii
Duration: 12+ months (Extendable)
Location : New York, NY
As a Program Manager you will work primarily with our Advisory team and internal clients to help manage the execution of strategic initiatives, programs and large scale projects.
- Coordinate preparation and execution of project materials, meetings, including draft agendas, build/develop presentation materials, coordinate with internal stakeholders on materials, track decisions, outcomes and follow-up action items
- Manage monthly reporting to PA's of health metrics
- Provide support on data analysis, enhance reporting and BI efforts across all internal client initiatives, primarily using in PLX and sheets
- Build out process flows, project tracking and perform data analysis to support and draft business case development and related change programs
- Support our internal clients in building and maturing organizational capabilities for extended workforce strategy and planning, governance, and operational management.
- Represent the company's values and culture across all business areas and promote a positive work environment.
- Produce operational documentation (e.g. standard operating procedures) and user support collateral to facilitate BAU operations and user adoption of tools and processes.
- Ability to analyze data and create analysis and insights
- 1 year of experience writing SQL code and queries
- Specific Tools or Applications experience (SQL, Excel or Sheets, Slides or powerpoint)
- ability to analyze data using pivots, vlookup etc
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of experience in a consulting or vendor strategy and management role, data analysis and insight generation, management of external workforce strategy, location planning and outsourcing strategy
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com