The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing different initiatives & projects ranging in size, complexity, duration, risks factors and spend. The IT Project Manager will be held responsible for the timely completion and the quality of the work produced by the project teams that they manage.
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned projects
- Ensure that the project team members are aware of project milestones and deliverables
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage the scope of the projects
- Resolve any issue that may hinder project success
- Execute/implement the appropriate communications plan
- Ensure that the appropriate processes and methodologies are followed
- Maintain project documentation and metrics as defined in the Ferguson Project Methodology
- Effectively lead the project team, maintaining good morale, etc.
- Manage appropriate levels of risk and budget reporting and tracking
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule and communications
- Experience in a team lead or mentor/coach role
- Experience with blended waterfall/agile delivery methodologies
- Experience with applications development and deployment in a cloud environment
- Experience with delivering large scale ERP solutions
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
This job has expired.